1.- IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE
The information provided by the USER through any of the forms on the WEBSITE (https://www.flexofibers.com/) will be included in one or more files under the responsibility of Flexofibers Europa, S.L. with CIF: B-88184049 and registered office at C/ Ronda de las Sirenas 51, 28221- Majadahonda (Madrid), with contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Flexofibers Europa, S.L will treat the information provided by the USER for different purposes, depending on the way the data is collected:
- To provide the services requested by the USER.
- To manage, administer, provide, extend and improve the services to which the USER has decided to subscribe or register.
- To adapt these services to improve their quality for the USER.
- To design new services related to the previous ones.
- To carry out statistical studies that allow the design of improvements in the services provided.
- Send information required by the USER.
- Send information about modifications in the products or services requested by the USER.
- Send information about new products or services similar to those originally contracted or which could be of interest to the USER by any means, including electronic, even when the commercial relationship established between Flexofibers Europa, S.L. and the USER ends.
- Regarding the sending of commercial communications Flexofibers Europa, S.L, informs you that your personal data will be processed by the company through online tools for sending electronic communications provided by companies such as MAILCHIMP and that it is collecting information through pixels (tiny, transparent images associated with your address), which make it possible to know who is accessing our campaign and when. The USER may prevent these uses by configuring his email manager to prevent automated downloading of images. MAILCHIMP is located in the United States, and is adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, which provides adequate guarantees for the processing of personal data.
- The USER consents to the treatment of its data with the described purposes, without prejudice to the right to revoke such consent through an email to the address email@example.com, identifying itself as a USER of the WEBSITE (https://www.flexofibers.com/) and specifying its request or, if necessary, through the marking of the box provided for that purpose in the form itself.
For the above-mentioned purposes, your data will be processed with your consent for a period of 2 years or until you express your willingness to delete them or oppose their processing. In those cases where there is a commercial or professional relationship between loleoeventos.com and the USER, the legal basis for their treatment is the legitimate interest of the company, and will be kept while the commercial relationship is maintained and then for 10 years, to meet any legal liabilities.
3 .- RECIPIENTS OF INFORMATION
The data that the USER has provided to Flexofibers Europe, S.L. will not be communicated to any third party, unless
The transfer is authorized by a law.
The processing corresponds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily implies the connection of such processing with files of third parties, such as, for example, banks for the invoicing of the products or services contracted or courier companies for the shipment of the products contracted.
The data is requested by the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the Judges or Courts or the Court of Auditors, in the exercise of the functions attributed to them.
4.- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION REQUESTED
The mandatory data of each form will be identified as such in the form itself.
The refusal to provide such information will prevent the service requested by the USER from being effective.
5.- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The USER may exercise his rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, portability and opposition by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying himself as a USER of the WEBSITE (https://www.flexofibers.com/), specifying his request and providing a photocopy of his ID card or equivalent document and specifying his request.
The USER may also exercise their rights by sending an ordinary mail to the address C/ Ronda de las Sirenas 51, 28221- Majadahonda (Madrid), identifying themselves as a USER of the WEBSITE (https://www.flexofibers.com/), providing a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent document and specifying their request.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
6.- USER’S COMMITMENTS
The USER guarantees that he/she is of legal age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
The USER undertakes to inform Flexofibers Europa, S.L. of any change in the information provided by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, identifying himself as a USER of the WEBSITE (https://www.flexofibers.com/), and specifying the information that should be changed.
7.- THIRD PARTY DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
In case the USER provides personal data of third parties for any purpose, he/she guarantees to have previously informed the affected parties and to have obtained their consent for the communication of their data to Flexofibers Europa, S.L.
The USER guarantees that those affected are of legal age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
In the event of any liability arising from a breach of these conditions by the USER, the USER shall be liable for the consequences of such breach.
8.- COOKIES AND TRACKING FILES
The USER has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. However, Flexofibers Europa, S.L. is not responsible if the deactivation of cookies prevents the proper functioning of the site. The information obtained is totally anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user.
9.- SECURITY MEASURES
Flexofibers Europa, S.L. has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether these risks are caused by human action or by the physical or natural environment.
However, the USER must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)